We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi guys, purchased this 5 years ago. Is this real in your opinion?

Tags: autograph, michael jackson

Views: 1283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only thing about rare and signed is that they would issue a coa for something that's authentic.

with all that is going on with PSA/DNA,R & R Auctions and roger doesn't leave many others to go to to get an opinion and a lot of people have mentioned they use rare and signed and like you said no one is perfect and it seems like this lawsuit has opened up a can of worms

Comparing Rare and Signed to those three is absolutely absurd.

Agreed, bit like saying Morales and Max are good at their jobs

No rare and signed has NO GOOD only 100% bad and frauds. This is not an opinion its a fact. 

Check out these beauties  "authenticated" by Rareandsigned.com.

Yikes!!!!

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/babe-ruth-mickey-man...

Personally, I would avoid them like the plague.

this is a reply from rare and signed to me.

Many peoples autographs change. There are various chacteristics of this which are definately correct. We only by signed memorabilia of MJ right now - clothing etc personal items, we have a large stock of signatures currently in stock

Best wishes, Jason 

In short, we would only ever authenticate a pass on an item we would be happy to purchase ourselves, in fact in many instances have done so!

The so called ebay "banned" list ?? It is a bit of a joke really. Many years ago ebay introduced a system for business sellers on ebay whereby you had to use one of their authenticators to sell a specific piece of memorabilia. For example David Beckham. If your item did not include either a COA from Beckham's agents or Manchester Utd directly they would pull it. This system was ridiculous and led to a lot of issues for thousands of sellers on ebay. Ebay off the back of this started their own authentication service and allowed only paid into members / agencies to authenticate most pieces on there. We received an invite to join this club but at what was $65 a month at the time I refused to do it. The only authenticators they have (even to this day!) are either ebay owned or those paying into this scheme. Their system stinks, honestly. Items appear on ebay regularly as you will know with these so called COAs which are blatant fakes and the companies authenticating them are charging people huge fees to do so. I spoke out and started a big online campaign at the time and ended up on this list. Since then we began our own authenticity company 7 years ago, and have become very well established, especially in the US where we authenticate for several big dealers and auctions now. So much so our COAs have also been targeted by fakers. These can occasionally pop up on ebay and sometimes they pull them, sometimes they dont. There is no rhyme nor reason to it all and we have discussed this at length with them (the last time several years ago). They tell me our name will be removed the list and it never is - to be honest, I have stopped thinking about it - we do have an ebay account, though barely ever use it, as the place is full of fakes. it used to give me sleepless nights back in the day, but I know we have done nothing wrong, so never think about it now. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ebay-and-psa-dna-quick-op...

One site to be VERY wary of Kaptain Kirk at auctionzip. We are on them as they are passing of a lot of ake items and making COAs to look like ours. The items and COAs are blatant fakes and we can spot a fake COA very easily. The police are on to them!

Best wishes, Jason 
www.rareandsigned.com

this is what graysonline told me after I mentioned its a fake, and the company has now cancelled their abn and their website isn't up anymore

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us, in relation to sales invoice 2300117-44, for a Rare Michael Jackson -  Signed LP Thriller. Complete With Record.

I am sorry to hear that there is an issue with your purchase.

I can confirm that all memorabilia are sold with the certificate of authenticity which are accurate.  However if you believe the information to be conflicting, can you please provided a report in writing from an certified inspector a report stating the memorabilia is fake and how they believe the piece is fake.

Please note the report must state the inspectors name, business name and ABN on it, unfortunately in this day and age there are people that are not certified to make accusation that pieces memorabilia are not the real deal, we stand by our supplier and the information to be correct.

If you can provided this report, please forward it to myself and I will be able to address this matter further for you.

If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us again on 1300 362 536 or by email to customerservice@grays.com.au.

Kind Regards,

Sophia
Customer Service Advisor

to clarify music legends have cancelled their abn and no website anymore.

They're as dirty as they come.  This scam artist is just trying to blow a smoke screen. The "fakers are targeting their COAs" bit is laughable.  

Deny, deny, deny...that's their strategy.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service