Hi All,

Was offered this ball at a local card convention. Let me know what y'all think. I'm really new at this but would love to add this piece. Price is great. Any thoughts on the inscription as well. It's on AL ball. Thanks

Views: 637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Daniel:

You can get a quick opinion from PSA or JSA if he posts it on eBay or another auction site. Don't give up yet if you like the ball. GAI certed a lot of good autographs, especially early on.

I wouldn't depend on a GAI cert for authenticity, but I wouldn't pass on an autograph just because it's GAI certified.

Thank you for your input. But I passed on it. I rather not take the chance and spend the money unless I am sure it is legit. I was hesistant to begin with because was odd that it wasn't PSA like the rest of his stuff. Then the price was too good to be true. Too many people have already told me to stay away. I posted this on another site I am a member of and most thought it was no good. 

I don't blame you. One of your earlier posts said members of a site you joined thought the autograph was good, so that's why I suggested getting more input. Sounds like you did all the research you needed to.

Good luck...please upload the ball when you get one.

Will do. Thank you!

We need your input on every autograph in this album that you know your stuff on please. The sooner the better! Thanks for your help.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/photo/albums/are-they-real-what-d...

All this talk is making me want to get a DiMaggio signed ball!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service