We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi, I posted this letter in another category and only got one response.  Hope to get more opinions about the authenticity of the John Kennedy signature on a June 13, 1955 TLS as Senator to Mrs. R. D. Graham in Boston.  To me, the K in Kennedy is unusual, but I found two other June 1955 Kennedy TLSs for reference.  The first reference TLS was written June 14, 1955 to Richard L. England in Quincy.  It was auctioned by Heritage Auctions earlier this year.  The second reference TLS was written June 1, 1955 to Miss Mary Sciacca in Boston.  It has been in two auctions, EAC Gallery and Iconic Auctions.  The second reference TLS has two COAs, one from PSA/DNA in 2015 and one from John Reznikoff at University Archives in 2014.  I looked through Charles Hamilton's book The Robot.  Didn't seen any secretary or autopen signatures that matched the June 13, 1955 signature.  But also didn't see any authentic signatures that matched closely with the June 13, 1955 signature.  Kennedy is so difficult to determine.  Please let me know what you think.  Many thanks! Tim

Views: 130

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service