We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JOHN LENNON and GEORGE HARRISON. REAL AUTOGRAPHS? PLEASE CONTRIBUTE/DISCUSS THANKS!

Tags: BEATLES, GEORGE, HARRISON, JOHN, LENNON

Views: 3078

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He came here asking for opinions. You post an item here, you’re going to get feedback. If he was that happy, why even start the thread? No one attacked him, he simply didn’t like what the overwhelming majority had to say about it. Roger is great, but not perfect, and that’s assuming he even signed off on this.

Joe, we’ll have to agree to disagree. If you read the entire thread again you may see that he wasn’t treated so well...if I was a newbie and stumbled across this particular thread I’d probably run a mile !!!....Congrats again Jimmy and enjoy them. 

How many newbies buy John and George? Just wondering. 

it was fine until he attacked us, calling as "sharks".  If he was so happy and comfortable with two opinions from RE, why did he post it again?  This whole thing is really irritating.  Every opinion on here, until he attacked us, was presented in good faith and with no animosity.  I have admitted that I am probably wrong in doubting this and I defer to folks like Ballroom.  But no matter what anyone says, the item is not a "no brainer", and when you spend that kind of money, I certainly would want that assurance.   

+1

Thank you. 

Eric, when I first started out, the first autographs I bought was a John & George from 1963. Everyone has to start somewhere and there’s worse places to start then a john & George signed item !!!  

No doubt. Not average I hope. I would need a year research, minimum, before I bought such prestigious names. That is me. But some folks here see a problem potentially in these autographs. The discussion should and will remain open. That's about all I have to say for now. 

I have nothing in this (I really can't say honestly that I care about the outcome one way or the other) so I can be a bit more...objective?

Why would someone have an old (very creased at any rate) datebook page, blank, on their person? If the folds and creases predate the autographs then what date are they? Do you see this amount of wear and creasing happening in one year? Just wondering aloud...

Paper from ‘63 and ink from ‘93

Where’s the Epperson COA since he authenticated it twice?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service