We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JSA Authenticated Beatles “Signed” Album Page. How Could This Happen?

Is this not a Joe Long forgery? It’s currently on eBay at a starting bid of $25,000.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/266226481159

Tags: Beatles, DetroitVinylLounge, JSA, Joe, Long, YY12650, macattack009

Views: 4672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazing...somebody is going to lose a lot of money!

It's up to $14,860...

Ouch. I thought the listing might run its course, but I never expected that kind of price. It still has 10 hours to go too.

Yup...9pm tonight ET.

There’s absolutely no way those are legit bids. 

64 bidders...and it's still at $14,860...

64 bids and 4 who have bid 10 grand or more -- so they are real bids I'm afraid. The JSA cert carries alot of weight for those who don't know any better. 

You definitely called it when you said someone was going to be out a lot of money. The JSA cert sent the price through the roof.

It’s really quite amazing. I must admit to the untrained eye the signatures look good. If the winning bidder keeps them as an investment and never tries to sell them they won’t be the wiser.  If they bought them hoping to flip them they will be in for a big surprise or the JSA COA will get them out of it.

On a side note which authentication COA carries the most weight? Caiazzo, Tracks, Beckett, PSA/DNA, JSA , Epperson ?

If you Google “Who are the best autograph authenticators”, it says “PSA/DNA, JSA and Beckett.” I would imagine that their certs carry the most weight. Who would I most trust to provide an accurate opinion of this set? Caiazzo, Tracks and Epperson.

A record price by far for a set of Beatles sigs on paper sold on eBay. Imagine if it was real?!

Almost over.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service