We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

hello remember my ali robe signed i bought for $500 on ebay,  well ,    justin priddy from ACE said it is likely genuine and he pre certed it for me..   thanks,  James

Views: 1964

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't let Justin Priddy Authenticate a Ham sandwich.

Exactly, because if you did, that Ham sandwich would have absolutely ZERO resale value.

Ham Sandwich actually wont last long, His fat ass will swallow it whole.

Ace is banned by ebay and a horrible company for authenticating anything. They pass anything you put in front of them. So i am sorry to tell you ACE is a waste of money.  99% of ACE items are forgeries because they are awful at authenticating. But dont take our word for it thats the reason ebay wont allow ACE items to be listed in their website. Its not often they single out a company and when they do there is a reason. This one being they couldn't authenticate their moms signature. 

James you may as well ask a stranger in the street to authenticate it, probably be worth more than ACE's cert.

There is a good reason why Justin Priddy (ACE) is on Ebay's Banned COA list.  See below.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/profiles/blogs/ace-justin-priddy-...

hello remember what Fudd tells unsuspecting boobs like yourself...

I want to believe the Easter Bunny is coming in April, but he's not.

Considering E-bay has embraced the forgery community for the past 6 months, ACE is on the banned list. That's a side splitter if I ever heard one. Don't think I've ever seen 1-ACE legitimate autographed item -NOT ONE. I hope that helps clear the picture for you James. My best Advice James is to FOCUS.

Justin Priddy!!!  He has joined the ranks of Chris Morales, Ted Taylor and Drew Max.

Does He get a Big Magnifying Glass when he joins that Elite club of Conjobs

Justin Priddy has no clue about autographs. Guy certain everything. Only reason people send him stuff is because they know its bad. I can authenticate better than that goof.

It's weird because why pay him when he's banned on ebay and most if not all other auction sites. These people can't list the crap on ebay, they'll be better off selling it like the Auto scouts are with no coa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service