KISS autographed 8x10 by Press Pass Collectibles (Arizona) eBay

Hi fellow autograph collectors,

I came across this autographed 8x10 on eBay supposedly signed by Gene, Ace, Paul and Peter. Do you guys think it's real or fake? Note: Where is the "3" on Peter's signature?

Tags: KISS

Views: 5959

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm confused. How is working with JSA going to clean up forgeries authenticated by PSA/DNA like this one?

If you read the thread you will see JSA authenticated forgeries on pages 2 and 3.  Roger is responding to those autographs.

Makes sense now. I guess it pays to read the entire blog rather than the original topic and selected comments. Thanks for the clarification.

Vince

BTW, Peter has stopped signing with a "3" after his signature; he now draws a small drum kit, he has been doing this for a few years now.

On the items I've personally gotten from him since October 2012, the 3 is inside the tiny drum kit.

Press Pass Collectibles has offered an unlimited # of  "certified" NASCAR forgeries for years. Their name should be Free Pass Collectibles

That is frightening Brandon.

He getting hooked up with authentication no question about it. A good chunk of their stuff is bad.
I know this thread started a while back, but this is the same guy and company I have been mentioning for a few years. Rick mentioned the reputation of the guy. His name is Kyle Bell. I have known him personally since he was 14. We used to get autographs together locally. He started out as a legit guy, but was completely obsessed with money. He started to become unethical when an association began with Mike Aring. They started hanging out together and forging items. We would be at the Hyatt getting a team and Kyle and Mike would be trying to get team signed helmets, etc. They would get about 8 or 9 signatures, and then miraculously, the next morning the item was in the window of a local shop completely signed. They would brag about it. They talked about having an autopen which Kyle used to show me adds for, wanting to buy one. Every item I got from him ended up being fake, this is when I had just started and didn't know exactly what a legit signature was for comparison. Everybody out here, the Phoenix area, knew about him.

Kyle started PressPass on Ebay and had a ton of fake items. Anytime I would contact him on eBay with questions about the item, he didn't know it was me, he wouldn't respond to specifics. he would go to the events here and the surrounding states, get some legit items, but then use those legit items to craft fakes one's.

He then started Iconic Auctions. He has so many JSA items that apparently pass through without any thought because he has them he in Scottsdale every couple months for local authentication at one of the hotels. I'm sure he comes across as legitimate since he has been practicing this for so long. JSA is making an assumption that his items are good.

On his auction site, I have bid, out of curiosity, and always am outbid at the last minute, but always see that same exact item listed for auction again the next month. He also has two ebay accounts, PressPass and the other I can't think of right now, and he lists the high end music items on both of the eBay accounts at the same time he has them on Iconic Auctions.

This is the person who also had a ton of ITP PSA items listed, especially the Al Pacino items. I would question every item this guys offers. Money is his only motivation. I have stood there and seen the original owners from Mounted Memories try to choke him when he tried to walk in on a deal Mounted Memories was putting together in Denver at a major show and tried to get a piece for himself by undercutting the prices offered. His name became Mudd very quickly with everyone you talked to.
Kyle doesnt own iconic . Jeff Wolff does . Also the Al Pacino itp from psa are from private signings pacino did .
You gotta get every fact right when you call out someone .
Anthony, I forgot to mention that on his PressPass ebay account, he lists his mothers name as the contact information. Why do you think people do these things? Multiple accounts, different names, selling the same exact things (Keith Richards Let it Bleed PSA 10). I have bid on this album 4 times from the Iconic Auction listing, plus it has been simultaneously listed on both of his eBay accounts.

If the guy is such a crook and sells bogus autographs, why would you bid 4 times on one of his items. You must think it is authentic.

Sorry, sounds like you are pissed about not winning something you wanted and this forum gives you the perfect opportunity to blast a seller who only sells legitimate 3rd party authenticated items.

I know on this forum that doesn't mean much, but to the rest of the collecting world, it does.

I have no idea if what you state is fact or fiction but when you start questioning PSA/DNA in the presence authenticated items, you are barking up the wrong tree whether you like the resulting autograph or not.

That is not their opinion, that is proof. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service