We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 26465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That could be. I thought maybe it was exclusive distribution rights. Anyway, it's still a bit of a bummer.

Thats a good point. You are right. I remember My bloody valentine deluxe vinyls being pulled from the US market earlier this year i think because of distribution rights with Sony? Or whoever owns them wanting to control the market. Im no lawyer but im sure distribution rights have a lot of reasons behind them. So, one of the many possibilities could be for charting reasons.

Thanks for posting. Just ordered. Have been very happy with previous Talk Shop Live orders including Alice Cooper, Peter Frampton, Styx, Nancy Wilson & others.

Lol has to be a marketing thing 

jusy picked up 2! Have a great feeling about these 

Wow really! Honestly happy it did. Any longer and id have doubts 

thanks for the info 

I think the Super Deluxe Edition includes 4 Cd's and several other extras not included in the 2 disc version that is signed. 

Ha! Exactly! The $25 signed ones were a steal in my opinion.

Kiss fans and collectors are paying nowadays +100 for just one of their autographs. Both of them in such an iconic album would be easily at +250. This was so cheap indeed. 

I see listings on ebay for $175-$180 already, Im not surprised

I hope they are not signed in a Black pen for that price ! The Only reason i didn't order any after having a couple in my cart for a while was the thought of Black Sigs.

I Bought an Aurora Signed Poster from her webstore a few months ago and it looks absolutely terrible - a Black Signature on a Virtually dark brown / black  Background absolutely ridiculous her thinking it even looked good when she was signing it!

Stupid reason not to order lol 

not at all if they are signed in black they will look Crap! Rather keep my money than having black sigs - but don't forget to take the Mickey if they are Silver or Gold ! 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service