We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi,I had bought this Kurt Cobain autograph at a coin operated/pinball Machine show in 2001.it was from a guy that had a booth selling autographs.i bought it for $300 back then.but I lost the certificate of authenticity when I moved years ago.it came framed with a picture of Kurt and a metal engraving.anyways I have always wanted to get it PSA/DNA authentication but it costs $250 for kurt's autograph to be grated...I want to sell it and don't want it to spend the $ if it's fake.the guy with the booth that sold me it seemed sketchy...anyways I would love someone's opinion if they know if this is real?
Thanks
Matt

Views: 3253

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry no its not real this one of a few of mine i got from working with them for a couple years

this signiture dates from the nevermin album release of 1991 september

Well thank you all for your opinions,I guess?so apparently this signature is fake.look I'm not stupid. I can see there are differences in his autograph in your examples compared to mine,I'm not blind either. If you look closely at the K and the way the T is crossed on a diagonal it's a lot like his signature in his later years. Or maybe I don't want to admit I live in a world that someone would rip off another human being $300,by forging a dead Rock star's name. Front man of my favorite band of all time mind you.Nirvana fot me through some very dark days in my mid 20's. But I'm not nieve either though,I know there's scum out there...sh** I'm a paramedic in Chicago for Christ sakes! I've seen the worst of the worst. or maybe even Kurdt was so f***ing high or coming down from his heroine high,that his signature looks a little different sometimes?cause I would like to think that a then (2001) 25 yr old who just recently lost his dad to cancer,and used some of his inheritance on that signature...didn't get ripped off by a con man? cause that's the last thing the now 42yr old man has left from that time,and that he didn't have to sell to survive all those years ago...so I don't care about any of your opinions... cause I'm still gonna say"yep,yes sir I got me Kurt Cobain's autograph"and every time I pull it out I will have a smile on my face,cause it reminds me of the greatest dad ever...mine
Peace I'm out!
Look at the k's.this is that J.seah guys (authentic)Cobain signature

Matt,

You asked for opinions and you got what you got. J Seah is extremely good on Cobain, BTW. Nothing wrong with you believing it's real if you want, as long as you don't try to sell it. 

You also saved $250 that would have been lost by sending it to PSA/DNA, which you were thinking of doing.

+1

I know all of that you just wrote is true.i definitely wanted opinions..just didn't like his smart ass comment...weather he's (good on Cobain)as you say or not.a smart ass, is a smart ass...that's all

"I know all of that you just wrote is true.i definitely wanted opinions..just didn't like his smart ass comment...weather he's (good on Cobain)as you say or not.a smart ass, is a smart ass...that's all" - Matt

Which comment Matt?

Wow!what a d*****.im guessing you still live in your mom's basement collecting autographs.wow you can tell if an autograph is real by staring and analyzing it.that's pretty sweet man,but I'm guessing you couldn't tell the difference between a vagina and a a****** if your life depended on it...correct that loser
- Matt

and let's all wave goodbye to Matt.

Thanks for stopping in. 

Sometimes I feel like we need to hire a psychiatrist for this forum.

I am all for optimism, but somehow, I don't think this one can be cured.

Oooh, who we got "mom's basement"! Check that one off on your bingo cards!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service