We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi,I had bought this Kurt Cobain autograph at a coin operated/pinball Machine show in 2001.it was from a guy that had a booth selling autographs.i bought it for $300 back then.but I lost the certificate of authenticity when I moved years ago.it came framed with a picture of Kurt and a metal engraving.anyways I have always wanted to get it PSA/DNA authentication but it costs $250 for kurt's autograph to be grated...I want to sell it and don't want it to spend the $ if it's fake.the guy with the booth that sold me it seemed sketchy...anyways I would love someone's opinion if they know if this is real?
Thanks
Matt

Views: 3254

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Golf clap "

Matt is no longer a member here. 

Wow !!! What did I miss??? lol
My comment on that Cobain was not even directed at him. I was just pointing out the similarity of both the autographs. Good job Eric!!! Bravo Tomi for the truth !!!! :)

Well done all for chinning this guy off. His KC fake will no doubt still surface on Ebay. Just got to hope a potential buyer takes the time to share with the experts here. The collective knowledge on this forum has probably saved folks a lot of money over the years. Thanks all

Hi J.Seah, I only showed it - you found it.

I find it anusing when clowns like this get defensive when they find out they pissed away their money on a forgery. They do it to themselves. He even states in his original post the seller seemed "sketchy". I would close down any deal if the seller seemed sketchy to me even if I thought the signature was good.

His last sentence said he wanted opinions from those who know it's real. He didn't want opinions from those who know it's not. Classic the type of folks that wander in here.

Stupid and angry is never a helpful combination.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service