We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Clapton, Eric

Views: 1070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's the actual original followed by the "hand signed original" from pyramid-products.

Thanks, Tim. Clap on. Clap off. The Clapper!

Evidently so!  I appreciate ya'lls input!!

I note the squirrely language from their item descriptions from the other thread:

"This is a Hand Signed Original, authentically signed item.

This is NOT a copy or reprint of any kind"

Well, yes it is a hand-signed original, an authentically signed item,  and not a copy or a reprint of any kind, but it intentionally does not mention who that hand-signer is.  If I had traced it, it would be a true statement.  If they had put Clapton's name in the sentence, then it would be obviously false.

My response to them via email-"

So you're telling me it's an original, and authentic signature signed with a pen or marker in a piece of paper by Eric Clapton the well known guitarist?
Their response-"100% hand signed by him, we do not sell copies". Doesn't this constitute fraud??

?

Unbelievable. Did you purchase it through their eBay store?

I bought it through Bonanza.  I had never heard of them so did some research and they seemed to be legit so I bought it. 

It looks like they recently changed their name from Encore Autographs? Here’s some very telling feedback for this seller on Bonanza.com.

Autograph was a FAKE, don’t trust this seller.

The autograph was fake. I had it authenticated by a third party authentication service. These are not real autographs, do not pay for someone else’s signature.

FRAUD! Encore does not sell authentic autography, I just received mine and its just a print of a autograph, never signed with a real pen.

Each time they receive bad feedback, they reply with some type of excuse. There’s no point in trying to deal with this horrible company.

Learned my lesson. We’ll see if I get a refund. 

That, then, constitutes fraud.

Update-got a refund. Thanks for your expert advice!

If you paid with a credit card or PayPal open a dispute

i got a refund against Signature King

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service