We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

LUKE COMBS - GROWIN’ UP AUTOGRAPHED CD (BOOTLEGGERS ONLY EXCLUSIVE)

Luke Combs - Growin’ Up CD signed is up on his website now BUT you must be a member of his Bootleggers fan club to get one

https://www.lukecombs.com/product/growin-up-autographed-cd-pre-order/

Views: 6936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The signature on mine is actually copper colored. Not gold. And it is a lot thinner than the examples posted. I have no doubt some that went out were real. Maybe the record company oversold and corrected the problem at some of our expense rather than refunding thinking no one would notice.

It’s looking like that ain’t it but if that was the case why do a restock for another 500 copies :( 

when mine comes if any has dots they are going back 

Me too. I honestly can't tell you if I got the restock. The good thing is it is sealed so I can recoup probably most of it and if I point out it is a autopen which makes it unique I may be able to get it all. I seem to be saying this a lot lately since the only other thing I got recently was the Hank Williams Jr. vinyl. Have to do the same thing with that one. Funny too because they are probably the only 2 country items I have bought in quite a few years.

Think I got a good one.

Thoughts on these? One has a crack in the cover. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Silver looks real. The copper is the same one I got. Look at the difference with the dots on that one.

Glad I got one. Thx!

So do we feel 100% the cooper or gold are auto pen? 

Just the copper as far as I can tell. That is what I got and the other copper versions look almost identical to mine. I am no expert but with this hobby I am learning and I am sure most would agree with my opinion in this case.

They both look legit to me.

I think you are good too. Glad Luke did us right.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service