We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lots of discussion over the years over good versus bad Madonna autographs. Post exemplars for discussion and let's see if we can all learn something!

Views: 9341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a signed football the Pro football hall of fame says Madonna provided her signature on.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

yes real...it was done during her superbowl performance halftime...she signed a few balls and a few helmets

This is one from John Brennan and VIP autographs.

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!100/100

Wow...I'm late to this discussion. It just started today and already 48 replies! Never underestimate the power of Madge! I have one authentic in-person Madonna autograph from a signing she did in April 2003 in New York City. I will post a pic tomorrow.

Xwiesy, I'm glad you started this discussion. It's a much-needed one that's long overdue for the highest-selling female artist of all-time.
Here is a signed CD that I obtained direct from her Harley Street doctor in London, that she signed for him after a visit to his clinic!
Here is another I have had in my collection for a long time and came from an in-person collector in the US.

That's a beautiful signature, Richard.

Thank you Joe.
Here is an example of an authentic Madonna autograph that I once owned that might help contribute to this discussion...

Interesting. I've learned more about Madonna signatures in the last 24 hours than in the last two years. I'm in awe of some of these fine examples!

Good man......even if this steers 1 more collector in the right direction for me personally its been worth it

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service