We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Here is a "Banana Mantle" on a card listed by eBay seller bigbebo334

eBay seller bigbebo334 says this was "signed by Mickey Mantle himself" and that he "doesn't sell junk". Unfortunately, neither of these are true. 

Luckily, not even the wannabe autograph collectors will spend $500 on this piece of crap card. (These ridiculously high prices prove immediately these sellers know nothing about autographs.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Autographed-1991-Line-Drive-S...

Tags: bigbebo334

Views: 2157

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The summons will be there before 6 weeks.

The lawsuit has nothing to do with weather the card is real or not.

It's about how you people were talking bad about me

Get your Law Books out and look up SLANDER & Defamation of Character.

You really think thats scary dont you? Let me let you in on a secret. No one talked bad about you just how your story isnt true. Thats a well documented forgery and it dont match up to your story. So good luck with that lawsuit, I am sorry that so far everyone here, a few at ebay and PSA feel that item is not authentic. Thats called an opinion you cant sue for that especially when the opinion at this point is pretty much fact that its a 90's banana Mantle. I will be looking forward to hearing from someone in the near future and explain to them also. 

whether*

Here come the typical lawsuit threats. I wish just once a forgery seller we point out would not react this way, it's becoming too predictable.

No one is talking bad about you, we are simply saying the item you listed is a common forgery, and was removed from eBay accordingly. We have even given you credit for running a clean eBay store other than this Mantle which you obviously were unaware was a forgery. 

BigBeBo334, get your Law Book out and look up FRAUD

Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Where is the "intentional false communication"?  

Maybe you are using a different law book.  We did not attack your character, sir.  We exposed a forgery that you were selling. I do believe that there is a difference.  

It's libel but in any regard the proof is on the accuser not the accused. You have to prove what was said was not true. You also must show that the written words were intentionally done to harm you. Then you must show how you were harmed with documented proof of the harm.

Sticky point is if your eBay username is not your real name but an alias then it is difficult to prove harm since ebay users have no clue who the person behind the username is.

Research it.. There is legal precedence on this. Not that I believe your suing anyone but the case never hits a trial. Gets tossed out.

Wow!!!!!!!!!

Pics or it didn't happen.

dang, I feel kind of sorry for the guy.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service