We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

This has zero chance of being authentic. 

Views: 2319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't have thought so. 

You should try with 20 yrs experience.

If you feel you have a legitimate reason to believe the ACOA example isn't authentic, you are better to reach out directly to the source. 

I think call out culture and bashing legitimate companies without giving them a chance to rectify the situation is damaging to the hobby. I think everyone forgets that authenticators are human and they can get things right 99 times, but people remember that 1 time they make a mistake. The question is how do they handle their mistakes? That is a measure of both a TPA and a seller.  

To be transparent I am friends with Justin. I don't work for ACOA, but I know how hard he works and the effort he puts daily in this hobby.  

I personally alerted him of this situation and he is looking into it. I would suggest following up at team@autographcoa.com. 

If he wants me to review his samplers, please let me know. 

Message him at the email above and let him know. 

I've sent them an email. I will update you when i get a reply 

That's great! 

Adam, I agree that ACOA would have wanted the feedback but they're unusual. The typical TPA response to feedback is crickets.

Agreed, most aren't as receptive. 

Thanks for trying.

I've just contacted a Marc Bolan family friend. I asked him if Bolan's brother is still alive or if he still has contact with Gloria and Roland. Failing that i will have to sit on it for another person familiar with Bolan's signature to come along 

If the information is that few and far between I don't think we can say anything 100%.

Here are some of mine

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service