We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Picked this up today. Was wondering if it was real. Thanks!

Views: 772

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That line is so fine, between wishful thinking and delusion. You my friend seem to be joking or you have jumped so far over that line, that I am frightened for you.

This has to be someone pulling our leg! I don't believe this at all... Further more, why would you buy an autograph at a gun show?! Why would spend so much on one that you obviously know nothing about?! I don't wish to be harsh, but I truly do not believe this story at all...

If it passes PSA, you should have no problems, if it doesn't pass, well, selling it is going to be a problem.

I'm curious why the photo of the item isn't on this thread.

Good catch Xweisy. The scan isn´t available but removed.

I have an idea why.

It is getting obvious now.

PSA will fail it and with shipping etc will no doubt cost over $100 if not more. Even eBay are likely to remove it if you try to sell it and it's a clear forgery so why sell it and stick someone else with it, that is not only morally wrong but fraud!

why not get in contact with the organisers of the gun fair because your seller is not going to want the bad publicity ?  You may at least get some of your money back.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service