Views: 4508

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did anyone else order from Premiere? I did, mine won't be shipped until later in the month. I ordered it with the Christopher Lloyd and they are going to ship together. I didn't add jsa, so I'm interested to see what the Premiere ones look like if any have made it into the wild 

I did the exact same thing.  I'm in the UK though so once they finally ship, I'll still be waiting a while.

Here's my Waterstones UK signature for comparison.  It's a perfectly level signature like the others, but the writing is slightly different.  No obvious dots.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

For what it’s worth, he’s mine from a UK indie store

Pretty similar to JGLondon 

Here’s some other marker versions so far: 

I don't think this feels like autopen, besides the fact that they are so perfectly horizontal on the page.  They're not lining up like Liza's did.  But they're not as shaky as the ballpoint version so maybe not the same signer 

Yes I also agree with this and haven't ruled that out either. There is definitely a noticeable difference. This shortened marker version lacks dots over the i and the way D starts you would think would have the same small right to left style curve at the beginning. Instead it seems like it was signed slower than the pen version. Even though its shortened to save time. There is something off. I can highlight some examples in pictures later when I have more time to explain what I mean. But yes, I do like your thinking. Multiple signers can't be ruled out either

Interesting post here suggesting secretarial on some: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/375586497008525/posts/1741546640412...

Nice catch. Very sad. 

good info. I saw someone there reached out to Premiere, got their usual form letter. I wonder if all will get JSA instead of those who paid extra for it, or they will pass some, and those like me who didn't get JSA are going to get a bogus copy instead. at this point It's going to be at least a month until mine ships and their cancellation/return process is horrid to deal with.

Premiere, if these are deemed fake and they start refusing returns, id suggest damaging the book so it can't be resold. They will accept returns no problem if you say it arrived damaged.i would never suggest this with any other company but the "collectors themselves" should understand customers are not paying for forgeries.

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service