Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

I'm noticing a sudden influx of MJ signed Michael Jackson drawings coming on to the auction market, which seem to share the common themes of either 'portraits of historical figures'  or 'Disney characters'.

Both of these themes are of course recognised from Michaels' drawings both at a young age and later in life, but it is interesting that so many new drawings are being released on to the market at the same time. 

Here are some current examples:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/32578267_collection-of-art-by-m...

Tags: Michael, disney, forgery, jackson, parr, portraits

Views: 101498

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That’s a good one, 2 expert who knows more then you 

yeah 4 random mj fans saying it’s fake over 2 authenticators opinons.

Il let them be the judge

all the best creep

Bro. Take it from me, offending people on this site isnt going to do you any good. Ive been down that road. Number two, NOBODY on this site is a casual fan of autographs. At the very least, theyre interested in learning more. Number 3 “experts” make mistakes too. Ive paid for an expert opinion that was proven to be wrong after the fact. Finally, if you really felt your autographs were real, youd have no reason to be here arguing. Go enjoy the thousands of dollars you made already! 

I haven’t came in here to chat or learn or argue with anyone, I came arcoss my picture on this website and saw people slateing it... 

I’m not being nieve, I just think it’s common sense to believe that authenticators opinions are for valueable then people on a chat fourm 

Anybody can say they are an authenticator. You said they are registered. Just asking where is the registry for authenticators who bless off on forgeries so crooks like you can rip people off. Not like it was a hard question.

Registered company is what I mean, not a few people on a chat sight? Everyone has opinion and I agree everybody people get things wrong, even authenticators at time but with the evidence of where I get it from I’m pretty sure it’s likely real. So I’m crook then when I have a plastering business? Ok pal I’ve sold 6 autographs in my time been crook, 

thanks for the opinions but il think il stick to the people who actually authenticate for a living 

Who are you calling a crook? Can you prove my stuffs not real, o wait it’s just another guy on a chat fourm opinion, don’t give up your day job 

Ryan.

Just please try to understand that these people on the forums are good people and have a vast amount of knowledge accumulating virtually everyday when they see and participate on the forum.  They naturally get skeptical when a story like yours doesn't add up which unfortunately does not at all.  

I am voicing my opinion greatly because I was burned by the flood of MJ drawing forgeries and your item is currently one of them.  Do the right thing and don't sell it.  Keep it since you believe it is real.

Mines not a forgery I’m afraid thanks  for your opinion, I’ve got better things to do with my time then worry if few losers who don’t get out much think somethings not real

it’s been approved by 3 different people

has all these fake ones got aftal certs? no

so il stick to listening to the professionals

goodbye pesant

Feel sorry for you and your forgeries 

don’t hate on the real stuff 

Eric Rees is a graphologist in the UK often used in the court of law, as ur in us doubt u know that, haha u are funny 

Well haveing a coa with rick Meyer written on it wouldn’t give people buying an autograph peace of mind.

what a twit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service