All Discussions Tagged 'forgery' (724)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

I'm noticing a sudden influx of MJ signed Michael Jackson drawings coming on to the auction market, which seem to share the common themes o…

Started by Lizzie

1663 Aug 16
Reply by Lizzie

Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

Check out this Michael Jackson signed shoe. The ebay seller has a bunch of these as well Robin Williams. Claims to have gotten the all in p…

Started by T M EVANS

473 Aug 4
Reply by Lizzie

Prestige Collectables===Brian Burkel========look at these bob dylan forgeries

https://www.google.com/search?q=bob+dylan+autograph&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS792US792&oq=&aqs=chrome.0.35i39i362l5j46i39i175i199i362j46i

Started by bernard howard

1 Nov 10, 2020
Reply by bernard howard

The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

*************************************************************** The October 27th, 2018 update is what should be seen here first so until th…

Started by Eric Keith Longo

414 Nov 9, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Ebay Seller Cowper1 Mickey Mantle Autographed Photo Forgery COA Classic Traditions

Here's another Mickey Mantle forgery with a worthless COA from Classic Traditions that is listed on Ebay. This Mickey Mantle forgery on a p…

Started by Christopher Williams

2 May 3, 2020
Reply by Brad Dallof

Real Marlon Brando or a Good Forgery?

Hello everyone! I am a long-time collector and first time user on the site. Nice to e-meet you all. I started collecting when I was around…

Started by scteel24

18 Apr 14, 2020
Reply by scteel24

Laser Ink Transfer or laser printed directly Ringo

The link to this Ringo was posted in the FB Top Beatles Collectors FB group, where it was offered for $150: https://www.ebay.com/itm/RINGO-

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

2 Mar 3, 2020
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Michael Jackson and the magic of photoshopping

Hello everyone, this morning I found a pretty interesting forgery on ebay and since its pretty well done (and someone bid on it already), I…

Started by SignedByMJ

16 May 15, 2019
Reply by SignedByMJ

Thoughts on deedeebigelow?

Found an autograph I'm interested in on her account. Does anyone know anything about her and if her stuff is real or if they are forgeries?…

Started by Brooke

5 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Armando Gonzalez

Check out this beautifully signed Mickey Mantle baseball......Lou Gehrig too!

Check out this piece of crap.  Someone has bid $350 on it.  The seller also has a Lou Gehrig listed with a $400 bid on it. [Community Manag…

Started by Steve

86 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service