All Discussions Tagged 'forgery' (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

I'm noticing a sudden influx of MJ signed Michael Jackson drawings coming on to the auction market, which seem to share the common themes o…

Started by Lizzie

1535 8 hours ago
Reply by Lizzie

PART 1: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - Small photos and Agfa Prestige paper. Early 2000s.

Early 2000s SMALL PHOTOS Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries done by the same person. JUST TO SAY HELLO ! ONE FAKE AS APPETIZER Today I wi…

Started by ChLeeRay

19 Sep 17
Reply by WhenIGetFree

The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

*************************************************************** The October 27th, 2018 update is what should be seen here first so until th…

Started by Eric Keith Longo

395 Aug 1
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Michael Jackson and the magic of photoshopping

Hello everyone, this morning I found a pretty interesting forgery on ebay and since its pretty well done (and someone bid on it already), I…

Started by gmesiano

16 May 15
Reply by gmesiano

Ebay User: peteuk_9jsqjnxac selling Tupac,Snoop Dogg and Biggie +other music forgeries

As above, Ebay handle: peteuk_9jsqjnxac --->https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=peteuk_9jsqjnxac&fta

Started by ChLeeRay

0 Apr 27

PART 2: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - "To Alan" forgeries

PART 2: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - "Alan autographs". Leaked around 2010 on Ebay. "To Alan" forgeries...simply because I remembe…

Started by ChLeeRay

6 Apr 15
Reply by Ivo

Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

Check out this Michael Jackson signed shoe. The ebay seller has a bunch of these as well Robin Williams. Claims to have gotten the all in p…

Started by T M EVANS

471 Mar 22
Reply by wascher

Thoughts on deedeebigelow?

Found an autograph I'm interested in on her account. Does anyone know anything about her and if her stuff is real or if they are forgeries?…

Started by Brooke C

5 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Armando Gonzalez

Check out this beautifully signed Mickey Mantle baseball......Lou Gehrig too!

Check out this piece of crap.  Someone has bid $350 on it.  The seller also has a Lou Gehrig listed with a $400 bid on it. [Community Manag…

Started by Steve

86 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr.

Warning: Do not buy from Suspended Member John Stevens from Munich, Germany

It's been reported that John Stevens was privately trying to sell to members a Thriller LP with a Michael Jackson autograph in gold that I…

Started by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr.

1 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Bruce Juice

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service