We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

I'm noticing a sudden influx of MJ signed Michael Jackson drawings coming on to the auction market, which seem to share the common themes of either 'portraits of historical figures'  or 'Disney characters'.

Both of these themes are of course recognised from Michaels' drawings both at a young age and later in life, but it is interesting that so many new drawings are being released on to the market at the same time. 

Here are some current examples:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/32578267_collection-of-art-by-m...

Tags: Michael, disney, forgery, jackson, parr, portraits

Views: 100876

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol Wascher... He's currently trying to figure out which name will be enough credible to make his forgeries look legit and less easy to contact...!
Well the fraudster should hope his head doesnt get cropped in real life lol
If epperson wasn't swayed by the provenance then he has just made a strait up error and should rectify it before it gets any more out of hand and the artwork sold

Face, can still upload the fake photoshopped photo of Jason with MJ?

I don't know if he found it yesterday.  It apparently was on Jason's FB page at one time.... and Face  then searched for that photo and found the picture with the real person who was in the pic lol.   We've seen that happen on this forum a few times now.  They all read the SAME script. 

-w

I found it! I posted it a bit below...!

Actually its the picture he used on eBay when you clicked on the seller's name... It was a backstage picture from the History Tour... He changed it... Not sure if I saved it... But a few months later I found out the real picture and it was Michael with a celebrity instead of Jason Makris!!!

OK sorry, lol our messages were flying so fast :)  I knew it was something like that.  

No worries! :)
I have the original...
But cant find Makris' one...!
Look for seller called memorabilia-m8 on ebay with item number : 261724685534 . He's got some mj autographs listed even one signed to bush with price tag of $100 starting each bid. Each listing has one bid. what a scam !

Yes, have seen them just a few weeks ago, AJ sent me their info, they're movin up fast on what they sell, they started out with really not even close stuff and jumped right up to having the lacer that was consigned at Gotta Have Rock And Roll just a month or so ago. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service