We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://hannahkozak.wordpress.com/tag/juliens-auctions/

I'd now like to share my friends consignments he bought from Julien's. It makes me happy he managed to obtain many of Michael Jackson's items, that have been and will continue to be shown all over America on exhibitions.

Views: 1888

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your the one who made the horrible comment. Your arrogance is disgusting. you should be ashamed of yourself

I'll be the bigger MAN as you say. Sorry.

What are you apologizing for? For lying about who you are, your motives, and the entire story??? Or for your disgusting attitude on here, which im guessing mirrors your real life attitude.

Now Carl you really should bow when talking to rich people. 

Tracey,

Did Hannah have a sex change recently? Hannah is a woman's name, and the Hannah Kozak who you said owned all those Michael Jackson items is definitely a woman: http://hannahkozak.com/contact/

In the link you sent us to in the opening of the discussion, Hannah says she went to Julien's Auctions to photograph the memorabilia. She didn't say she bought it. In fact, some of those pieces shown were purchased by Lady Gaga.

BTW, I think almost all of the Michael Jackson autographs in the Tompkins and Bush sale were obvious forgeries, too. 

I've been moving and I'm not around much right now, but will catch up here as I can. But I suggest you bathe in something...if not champagne.

Steve

Ahhhh yes, now it all makes sense--it only took but a minute to realize who this was.  Hi Lauren/Darren "Jullien"/Rachel and now Tracey.

Prashant its our buddy who in one thread loved Knaisz and started fights with anyone who disagreed with her (as Lauren), when booted, she tried to pretend she was Darren Julien (but spelled his name Darren Jullien)... she got booted again, then she came back a week later, as someone who hated Knaisz auctions (named Rachel), then actually pretended that she got a letter from Knaisz selling bootleg items but she spelled their name Kaisez. 

I just looked at IP's. 

Rachel or Lauren or whatever the hell your name is, grow up already.

-Wascher

Great detective work!!!

Thank god for IP addresses...I knew this was more than a coincidence

*High five*

you mean she is not really rich?

I just can't believe she keeps coming back tbh.... its so bizarre.

-w

Great work as usual Wascher, this arrogant individual is certified loco

Final nail in the coffin.  Hannah did not buy the items, as proven by a recent email I received from her:

Hello Prashant,

Thanks for writing. No, I didn't buy any of those items. I am a photographer. I photographed those items with permission by Darren Julien. I don't know who Tracy Simpson is. I'd love if you could please let Tracy know I am a photographer and did not purchase any of the items from the auction.
Thank you, kindly. 
hannah kozak | photographer
Great job, Prashant! Tracey, why did you do this? I don't get it.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service