We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Is this signature of Michael's real or fake, please can someone let me know??

Views: 1170

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

why would she be selling fakes?

It's simple...MONEY JACKSON!  

Forget the person Michael Jackson...unfortunately all Jackson now is associated with is money!

All checks out? By this you mean someone else searched IMDB and google and made a coa? You do realize how simple this is to fake right? 

JUST AWFUL!!!

Why even buy that if it is suspect at best???

Stay away from this autograph.

Thanks, what about this one??

Way too small to see, but from the little I can, the handwriting isn't his at all....

These are all signatures & writing from items being sold within the same collection by the same person. Your thoughts

Debbii,

It's quite obvious (with my eye) that these are poorly attempted forgeries done by the same hand.  Look at the lettering and even the signature.

Even when Michael wrote very slowly, it was never that neat.  

The signatures, alone, are just terrible.

100% fake

Whoa, no way.  I have only a mediocre knowledge of Jackson signatures, but even I can confidently call those bad.

Whomever wrote these up, really sucked at it.  :)  When someone writes their name its pretty fluid (lines are not squiggly and hesitated/unnatural looking)...

Also if you look up any handwritten notes/lyrics or anything actually from Michael, you will see he uses both capital and lower case letters throughout.  I've never seen a piece that doesn't have a mixture.  There are also certain letters that he never/rarely capitalizes, as well as ones he never/rarely uses lower case letters--even mid word.  The person selling these didn't even remotely try to get it right.

-w

As fake and as bad as it gets. People who buy this get what they deserve as they do no research.

Anyone can fake a website or a COA for that matter. I lose count the amount of estate sales etc I have been to where someone says it has a COA so we can get this cheap. I then look at the item and find it's something such as a reissue of a Beatles album or a greatest hits CD signed by all 4 Beatles that came out years after 2 of them died.

Do your research and realise that forgers are clever and will do anything for your cash

Thank you so much for your responses which I have certainly taken on board. I am a new by at this which is why I have posted. It is so easy to be taken in by a professional looking COA, along with an authentic looking signature.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service