We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Hi all, I have an opportunity to get this Musial at what I believe to be a pretty good price. Only photo I have of the signature, if you have any thoughts please let me know. Thank you!

Views: 277

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looks ok to me

Thank you Terrier. I know we previously spoke about good looking Musial autos and I like the way this one looks so I may pull the trigger.

Looks good to me.

Thanks as always Steve, unfortunately I missed out on that as the price went way too high in the auction, but just came across this beauty on eBay I may pull the trigger on. Listed at $100, think it's worth it? Has a JSA cert but always like a second opinion.

This one is really nice.

Yeah I laid eyes on it and was like wow! Might have to end this Musial hunt once and for all and grab it.

Grab it. It’s a beauty. 

Thank you, I did! The seller even took $10 off so I am very happy.

Congrats! Get yourself a nice case to display it in!

Looks good to me as well, it looks like one I have.

Thank you Taylor. Unfortunately price went too high in auction but I found another one I am considering that I replied with an image of to Steve's comments. If you had any thoughts I'd love a second opinion. Comes with JSA cert but always think getting other's thoughts is helpful.

I think the other one you found is authentic as well, here is a very similar example I found for sale on the Steiner website for comparison.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service