We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

This is being offer for sale on the bay right now with the following description:

Up for grabs is the autographs by the legendary Nirvana featuring the late Kurt Cobain. The fully signed promotional only 8x10 photograph was autographed on December 31, 1993 at the  Oakland Coliseum in Oakland, California, a little over a year later Kurt would be dead. Photograph not available to the public, sent to me thru DGC publicity department when i worked for a fanzine, all autographs are still crisp from the black sharpie used at the time, item over 20 years old!

Very rarely do fully autographed Nirvana items come on sale on ebay, not priced to sell but priceless none the less?

The seller claimed that it was obtained in-person backstage after the concert. The 1st red flag on this piece is that if it was signed on December 31, 1993, Krist Novoselic would have signed Krist instead of Chris in 1993. Krist is his original Croatian spelling of his name. He signed his name Chris before 1993 but not after 1993.

Views: 955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those look like pretty crappy forgeries to me.

he also has super crappy Pearl Jam forgeries for sale

He has a number of things signed in that light blue sharpie paint pen.  This one looks just . . . uh . . . amazing.

Oh wow.

"Legendary" doesn't begin to describe this.

100% of signatures i am familiar with from this seller are total "crap"

Seller ended the auction early. I am afraid that someone took the bait and bought it from the seller. It  sucks!!! :(

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service