We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Let's reserve this thread for any non-musician signed books and other items, at least until a dedicated forum exits for those posts.

Views: 416017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The time to buy was the first run, when they sold out. Demand was high. Now theres a second book, as well as the first.

Not a flip anymore, although I was recently offered a little less than double what I paid. 

The original run bookplates came after the book was delivered, making them a little more collectible. Now they probably come affixed, which is why I think those loose ones are a bit more desirable.

The bigger point is that they arent auto-pen. 

These ones were real, the ones he sold fundraising for his candidacy were autopen. It was two different books. So he has been known to use autopen, but supposedly these ones were good.

Thank you Rich, much appreciated. Agree about the commentary, that's one of the things I liked about this community, everyone seemed very respectful and not at each other's throats. Disagreements about a signatures' authenticity were lively, other than that, everyone seemed like sane people. 

There is a second signed book being offered that was announced today. The link above is for the old book. “Shop all books” on the website for the new offering if youre interested.

What was the original asking price for the first signed book Kai? Is it the $290 that it is currently at? 

I got them at 230.59 ea shipped on that first run.

$229 per with $6.00 shipping for the order placed on day 1

Thank you both for the reply. 

Being Henry 
The Fonz... And Beyond
$30
Preorder. This item will be available on October 31, 2023 .

Eeeyy, nice spot on the Arthur Fonzarelli, Quadropheniac. Has the Fonz ever been known to autopen? That 5 book max at Books-A-Million always makes me hesitant, that and Henry's 77 also. 

Pretty sure he's known for being one of the nicest guys in Hollywood so I doubt he'd do that, but who know what his management might do without telling him lol. 

Definitely one of the nicest guys ever, he's almost like a Saint. Hopefully his management is as decent as Henry is. 

Met him on Okinawa along with Anson Williams and Marion Ross.  All were awesome.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service