We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

One of the worst mickey mantle fakes -- signed book dust jacket ebay seller rdeecamp

This one is just so pathetic, i don't even know if it's worth mentioning here, as it may be a joke!?!   "just the dust jacket no book included. has been folded but not on the autograph"   

whoever signed this left out a few letters!  Looks more like May Mate...than Mickey Mantle.

one bidder at 99 cents...so even the lousy "autograph collectors" are avoiding this one. ha!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181324287770?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&a...

Tags: Mantle, Mickey

Views: 576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yikes!!!

That is one ugly Mickey Mantle forgery listed by Ebay seller Rdeecamp.

WTF was he thinking??

Sheesh. amateur forgery.

This sold for a whopping $8.04....

$8.04!!!

Some idiot spent $8.04 on that crap!!!

Idiots like that is why ebay sellers keep selling this junk. No idiot buying an $8 Mantle is sending it anywhere for authentication. He deserves to lose that 8 bucks if you ask me. Just wish it didn't go to a crook.

At least he will ship it "within 7 business toys".

We definitely aren't dealing with the sharpest toys in the shed.  :)   It's a good thing it only comes with the dust jacket, as I'm not sure if the winner would be able to read the book.

What's interesting is there were 15 bids (done by 3 dif people)  11 were done by one person, who went up by increments of 50 cents, from 1.04 to 7.04, and then decided they didn't want to spend anymore on this masterpiece.

I just love the elaborate crossing of the "t".

That seller deserves their own thread.  I will post it tonight.

I eagerly await Chris Williams threads as he no longer creates that sweet youtube content I loved watching.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service