PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

So I've always wanted to own a Michael Jackson autograph.  I just bought 3 on a whim - somewhat worried and hoping at least one (and hopefully all) are real.  The first one is a head shot of Michael from the 1990s, the second one is signed on hotel note paper with a COA from Roger Epperson, and the third one is a signed performance photo.  Would really appreciate your opinions!!

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice pick ups!  I like them.

1st and 3rd are fake, 2nd definitely authentic imo

plus one

I agree! 

They all look fine to me

First color one originally sold at RR Auction not that long ago.  Looks ok.  2nd one on paper good. 

Third color one I'd also say good. 

I agree -- nice pick ups. 

Really appreciate everyone's opinions here. Since it seemed like most thought they were all good, I submitted them to Beckett. @Yannick @michelle and @SignedByMJ -- Beckett agreed with you. The second passed but the other two failed.

I will be working to get my money back on the other two. Happy to finally own one authentic autograph but disappointed with the other two -- my hunt will continue for a few more pieces. Just curious what to look out for in the future? Is there a collection of authentic ones I can refer to for comparison? Thank you for all of the help!!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service