We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi guys could I get your thoughts on this paul signature supposed to be from 1964 the seller claimed Frank said it was ok but there was no paper work. It looked good to me and it is about the same size as shown in the photo.

thanks for all the help

Tags: 1964., Caiazzo, beatles, ebay, frank, mccartney, paul, psa, real.fake.epperson.jsa

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It looks good to me too. It was previously discussed here:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/paul-mccartney-real-...

Hi Steven, I have just joined the site but wondered how you added a picture to your post as I was struggling? Many thanks
I'm just wondering, David. Are you using iOS 8? Because I am, and ever since I installed iOS 8, I can't upload pics to this site. I had no problem with iOS 7, but iOS 8 is a different story. I swear, I'd say probably 50% of the time updates ruin things. Seriously, they do. With games, I've decided that if the version I'm using works, and I like it, I DON'T do the update. It's too risky. And if iOS 8 causes me not to be able to upload pics to this site, I will have wished I never installed this DOWNGRADE called iOS 8!!
Oh, and, yes, I think you got a real McCartney for a very cheap price!

hi David I used my computer and clicked the second icon above where you type a comment it shows link then a little picture clicked picture and uploaded it.  Thanks Guy's for helping me confirm it was good think I got it at a good price :)

Yes i believe this one is authentic I considered buying it.
Very real!

interesting discussion about IOS 8.  but the Mc signature is authentic and Ballroom is correct we discussed this not too long ago.

Yup...looks good to me...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service