Doesn’t look good to me. Slowly and awkwardly drawn not signed. IMO
It looks fake to me too.
That's a poor-quality forgery, IMO.
this is just awful
I agree I like to collect I am trying to understand appreciate it
Take a look at Frank Caiazzo's Beatles autograph guide on BeatleBay site
where do you keep on finding these examples?
eBay
Place called Etsy
Few others
Mark, several members had mentioned to you , buy from Fab Four Memorabilia or Tracks in the UK , stop worrying about buying cheap fakes , the members here are very knowledgable and are being polite with you , if you are in the USA try PerryCox on EBay he always has signed Beatles items.
Fab , Tracks & Perry are solid and they stand behind their items.
Oh I understand and I'm not taking anything as criticism.
I can't afford those copies from bigger companies unfortunately.
I know some real honest copies do exist.
I just have to keep looking
Appreciate everyone's help
tracks are expensive, but they will allow you to put a deposit down and then pay off interest free over a number of months if that is a better option for you as some of the examples you have posted are really bad
© 2026 Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.
Powered by
Badges | Report an Issue | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service