We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Here is an example of their crapola. Browse more to see more waste of ink

https://www.invaluable.com/auction-lot/pink-floyd-dark-side-of-the-...

Pink Floyd Dark Side Of the Moon Lyrics

Views: 2582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trek cast photo I got in person. Took me 20 years to complete. Last was Nimoy I got around 2013.

Not this I hope? These are obvious and poorly executed forgeries.

NOT Star Trek cast sigs

No not those 

Oh, good! You got them yourself. I also had the pleasure of meeting several of them a few times and even chatting for a while walking down the street. Did you also exchange the Vulcan hand greeting? :) I remember Kelley could not stand, but was very funny. Doohan was a bit odd, Shatner was...Shatner!

Your Shatner and Nimoy are SO different from how they signed in the last 15 years, I would have bet yours were fakes. They sign so fast because they sign so much. 

It is indeed - all are sloppy.

Here is my set - all vintage and authenticated by me. Earliest stuff I could find. I know, I need a better set of scans but this is all I have for now. I have added Majel Barrett as well since this image was cobbled together. Three are signed in character - esp the "Dr. McCoy to the best nurse I ever had" etc. and some Swahili from Nichols. "Greetings from Spock" as well ;)

Click for larger image:

LI can’t seem to reply to your newer posts. Don’t know why. 

When I met Nimoy, he was signing like a machine on an assembly line. His modern sig looks nothing like the vintage one you have. Same with Shatner. Met Nimoy at a Creation Con and we weren’t allowed to speak to him, let alone exchange greetings. He kept his head down and pumped out fast $80 a pop signatures, but when he saw my cast photo and realized he was the final sig in the cast I needed, he looked up at me in surprise and I smiled. Shatner was pompous, Doohan was quiet (I noticed his missing finger). Kelley was wonderful. He was still healthy when I met him so long ago and recited poetry on stage that he wrote.  

Oh, I did not mean Kelley could not stand from age or illness...he was bombed out of his mind, but he read poetry. I tried to get him top sign a prescription pad. For a moment all stopped and we looked at each other like insects and staggered away. What did Chang say in STVI?? "Age combined with drink". Funny thing is when I met Nimoy the last time Christopher Plummer was there. This was 1996 or 1997. He was also waiting for Plummer after Barrymore. I remember Walter Cronkite was there as well. I literally turned and planted my face into this man's chest. I looked up and said "Spock!" as Kirk without thinking. This made Nimoy laugh :) After all that, Nimoy his wife and I walked about a long block and I had a wonderful time. At the corner where we parted, we did the greeting as "goodbye". I wish I could have one more moment there...it was magic! I was thinking "This is NYC, just like City on the Edge of Forever!" - only real.

PS - You could not respond as you mentioned because thses responses are :"nested" and can only go so far.

Wow your Nimoy encounter sounds awesome. Total opposite of the sterile, assembly line no talking of mine...

Hello Scott, Thanks!

Here is a better look at the Shatner, Nimoy and Kelley - three 5x7 (1 5x7 printed book image and 2 b/w Fan Club photos). Click for full image:

No as invaluables isnt an auction house there a search engine. 

Antiquities strikes again!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service