We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Any opinions on this signed ticket is appreciated. The signature is not the greatest since it is signed with a thick silver marker.

Thank you all in advance!

Views: 836

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It does have positive attributes, Steve. Back to the L again. I see your point about the slant of Prince's L. And the slant on this one looks spot-in. But there is one thing that seems a bit odd to me. It looks as though he signed Prince first and then Love God; whereas, normally he would have signed Love God first and then Prince.

I think it is too rushed and not clear enough due to think silver marker to give an opinion either way. 

The paint pen does look old.
Has anyone heard of forgers mixing blood or sand into the ink to make the signatures look old.
That would be a forger who was really dedicated to their craft, especially if it was their own blood!
Hardcore. Forgers will do anything.
You could argue this one either way. IMO, it'd be virtually impossible to say it's good or bad without having seen it signed. My faith in this being authentic would have to lie in the person offering it. Do I know/trust them etc.?
I hope it's good. It's an uncommon format which makes it nice.

Not for me! But  Prince signed it's very difficoult for me, because he signed often different. 

Thank you all for your input on this Prince autograph. I know that it's not a slam dunk, but I feel that is genuine. The person who got this ticket signed is one of the biggest in person collector of music autographs in Stockholm in the mid 1980s. When he met Prince on the day of the concert, this was the only thing he had. He was also lucky enough to meet Prince one more time during Prince visit in Stockholm 1987 and got a record signed. (I don't have a picture of that signed album.)
I did trade this autograph directly with him and I have to give him a Sammy Hagar, Van Halen guitar pick for this signed ticket. So I think it was a fair deal.
I agree that if you buy something like this, you need to know who you are dealing with and that you can trust the person.
Thank you all again.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service