We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi,  This is my first post, so be gentle :)

This album was purportedly signed by All members of Queen in 1987. I have rights to reimbursement if it's not genuine. I have a preliminary opinion, but I'd rather not say who/or what the opinions is.

It's framed with glass and I can't remove it without breaking a seal, so i've taken a picture of the album with lots of reflection AND I've done 2 scans of each side of the album.

I'll be bummed if it's NOT genuine, but that's ok...Last month I picked up an authenticated copy of  "Beatles For Sale" precertified by Roger Epperson w/lifetime right of return.

Any thoughts or opinions please?  Thanks so Much!

Kevin

Views: 705

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don´t think this is genuine.

If your using a laptop or desktop computer, little icons show above where your typing, the 2nd one in, inserts images into the message  ;)  (you don't need to re-do it though, the attachments show up just fine if people click on them).  Welcome to the site!

Wascher

Thank You!  Great Site.

I've been studying Freddie's autographs for about 40 years now. That Freddie is not genuine. Its pretty far off.

Thanks...my concern about Freddie's signature was the upward slant to the left in the "dd's".

There is a lot about that Freddie that is off. The sig itself looks rushed. Yet it had two separated "d"s. When Freddie was in a rush, he connected the d's. The F that connects to the R is all kinds of wrong. The F itself is shaped and tilted wrong. Mercury is all wrong. Not to mention the awful Y at the end. Also, Freddie didn't normally sign the year. He only started doing that around 90-91. Incredibly rare to find one where he signed the year during the 80s. They do exist, but this is not one of them
That's also the worst Roger Taylor attempt I've seen in a long time. It's a pretty bad forgery.

Not authentic. For example Roger´s T is totally wrong.

Welcome, and it looks bad to me too.

Sorry, this is not authentic...

FFigured out hot to post these as images and not attachments.

Hope you can get your money back. I'm currently selling a Freddie Mercury sig if you're interested. If so, add me as a friend on here and we can talk. If you're looking for a queen signed album by all four boys, it's a little harder to obtain...I've got some but I am not willing to sell them. If that what you're after, I can ask a few queen collector friends if they're willing to part with one of their's

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service