We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

opening another thread because "Replies are closed for this discussion" on the previous one

Views: 228992

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got an email from UK post. "We have received your parcel LAxxxxxxxxxGB from As December Falls and it is now being processed to leave the UK".  Will see if the "free" one is included. 

Items in this shipment

Join The Club CD (Signed) × 3 Signed
FREE - Signed As December Falls Essentials Album × 1

FREE CD UK/EU OFFER (ONLY VALID FOR 1 CD) (-$14.00)

Thanks for posting. I picked up a couple. I was able to grab a greatest hits album signed by the current band over the summer and this will pair nice with that. Glad this one is just Gavin

Cover or insert? 

Says the vinyl is signed. I am assuming its the cover. I took a screenshot to complain and send this back if it turns out to be anything else

The Greatest Hits vinyl was signed on the cover. And it came sealed. I’m thinking this is the same.

Was that the one from TSL? because they advertised it as a signed insert and I passed, only to find out later it was actual signed on the cover by gavin and not an insert at all. I was so mad about that which made me hunt down a vinyl signed by the full band. 

Yes. This is the one.

Awesome. Grabbed a couple. Thanks. They don’t have many left.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service