We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just got one! Hopefully they will deliver...

https://www.reddit.com/r/VinylCDnewreleases/comments/s6vjke/uk_bara...

Views: 5429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Back at 218 gbp this morning. I wonder how long they will keep restocking.

It popped back in yesterday morning at £215.72. A blink-and-you’ll-miss-it scenario.  I gave an old friend of mine a heads up, and he managed to get it for that price.  Then it was gone again before I could post to the forum.

It says they can’t deliver to Northern Ireland bizarrely. Oh well, probably for the best!

How strange, and frustrating.  Although, I know what you mean about it being for the best.  I’m still paying off a couple of pieces of expensive Velvet Underground memorabilia.  This Barack/Bruce book wasn’t an essential, for me, but I couldn’t resist at the heavily reduced price.  But, sometimes, it’s easier if the temptation is removed for you.

Apparently there are 3 left on amazon uk, never thought I'd see these sitting for so long at that price. Reminds me of when the Bowie signed book was still available at 250 pounds. Times are changing...

Perhaps folk are waiting and hoping that it’ll dip down to that £216 price point again.

My friend received his copy on Friday, replete with a couple of what are potentially Springsteen’s fingerprints.

My copy is in the country, so I should have it this week.

Wow, I like that, ultimate collectors item 

In the photo he sent me, there are two smudged marks above the “Bruce” part.  They don’t look like clearly defined fingerprints, but that’s likely the source of the marks.  I wouldn’t get too excited about them myself.  Not sure they add huge value, just an additional talking point.

I had noticed some of these are being offered for sale with Amazon return stickers still on them. I wonder if these are all returned books due to small imperfections. 

I got one for myself and one for a friend, both are in perfect condition. Maybe I got lucky. 

My friend’s copy arrived factory-sealed and in perfect condition.

If there are any issues with mine, once it arrives, I’ll post here.

It's all about the story, and that's a good one. More interesting copy than a standard signed book imo.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service