We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A few  that I’ve put up I’ve actually got in-person …. But you still call them fake lol I guess you don’t really know much of anything. I have been on here only a few days and I beat you at your own game and your mad about it.

Edited for lanquage.

Idiocy. I have been watching you like a bad ball game. Most have.You actually believe what you think you've done is new to us?

May I be the first to say goodbye should that come to pass. I believe it should as we should not tolerate such as you.

Mob$ter, please watch your language. I have better things to do than fix your posts.

Mob$ter -  Since this was directed at me.....Maybe I don't know much of anything.  Maybe you have beaten me in whatever game we've been playing.  However, I can assure you that I'm not mad about it.  I'm just a bit puzzled as to why someone would behave this way in a hobby forum.

Mob$ter,

Please show us the ones you got in person that members called fake.

Were some of them ones you said you got from the elderly man who collected since he was young?

Why did you come here with the intent of making us look bad? You don't like that we help protect collectors from buying or selling forgeries?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service