We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

One of the Greats. If you have one of his sigs, I'd love to see them

Views: 1402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my parents got this for me when they saw him in a restaurant in Cape Cod in the late 60's.

Hold on to it, Terrier. I wish I would've tried to snag a sig of his last year when I was able to (for sale), but I know better than to try to get one right now. Honestly, I'd just keep one in my collection at all times if at all possible

I would only look at vintage signatures at this point, as his later ones are very difficult to authenticate.

That's very cool Terrier. Here is mine. It's the second piece I bought when I first started collecting 18 years ago. Pete Rose was the first. I'd like your opinion on it. I blindly bought it from a shop in the mall. Mounted Memories coa I believe.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

thanks Barry.  yours appears to be an authentic version of his late 90's, early 2000's signature.

Thank you Terrier! Just pure luck on that one. I also have a fake one.
Thoughts on this one?
Attachments: No photo uploads here

No good IMO

my feeling exactly

Here is a Muhammad Ali photo I obtained directly through the mail from Ali about 15 years ago. Definitely not an Autopen and does not appear to be secretarial. I ran it by Ali autograph expert Shawn Anderson and he deemed it authentic. A really well-formed and large autograph... he must have answered my request on a very good day.  

He also signed and returned my request letter... so I got two autographs back. RIP Ali.

that is a beauty Steve.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service