We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 3580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I guess the question is whether there's any concern about those if they're such a drastic difference from the IP ones? Has she even signed like that in the past? I'm not seeing anything comparable, though she's not one I know much about and haven't done a deep dive into this.

I have no idea how anyone can authenticate any Rita autographs.... every one looks different to the next one.... glad I stayed away from this release....

My in person dont resemble the signed prints at all they are way too neat maybe she was sat with nothing to do when she signed them for the store but she doesnt seem like the sat with time on her hands kind of girl  

This is how my last package from Townsend Music was packaged and delivered. This wasn't an inexpensive item, to be sure, but by goodness they did their best to mispack and subsequently pulverize it. Somehow the contents inside remained undamaged.

Thank you very much! Also ordered this variant!

Very happy with my signature that came on the personally signed Banquet copy today! Got a bit worried after seeing the in person HMV ones etc

seen several people on Twitter claiming these weren't signed by her and Banquet responding that they are looking into it, I've never bought her autograph so don't have a clue if it's true or not but they are saying that they look nothing like her previous signatures, and one person wrote that he saw the boxes of Cds and vinyl delivered and then be brought back out by staff signed an hour before Rita even arrived. who knows, these days it's hard not to be paranoid

Thanks for the heads up about this - had no clue this was going on. Ill take a look on twitter 

no problem, I figured I'd pass it along just in case. it could just be paranoia but I would want to be sure

Absolutely. I trust Banquet but who knows about Rita - it would be a shame if she has done this to everyone 

Yeah I just checked Twitter again and it appears it's only a handful of people saying it but they are convinced they weren't signed by her, Banquet is saying they were signed elsewhere so were already signed when she arrived, and here was their response

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service