Hi there, I have received many opinions on on this autograph and most of those opinions were stating that this looks authentic and genuine. A person from an Autograph group, said to me that I should perhaps post it on this again for more opinions. Obviously, I try and consider every opinion as possible, and I do have a gut feeling that this is real, but unless I was there in person watching him sign it then nobody will ever know. But, opinions will be appreciated!

Tags: Autograph, DeNiro, Film, Robert, Silver, The, Untouchables, pen, signed

Views: 1972

Attachments: No photo uploads here

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah but we can look at what other items the seller has liated if you link us to the seller.

First thing I saw from him is this, and it's a pretty awful forgery.

This is Albert, the seller I was mentioning.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Weak story, even if true. Even if he was a police officer, that doesn't mean he doesn't sell fakes - knowingly or otherwise. At best, it sounds like he doesn't know what he's doing. A history in law enforcement does nothing to increase your credibility as an autograph seller.

I appreciate all of these opinions by the way. Although I am very disappointed and sad that I've most like purchased an item that is not authentic. It's been framed on my wall as well lol

I think pretty much everyone on this forum has purchased questionable/bad autographs - sometimes for years before picking up the ins and outs of the hobby. I frequently describe it as a minefield. There is certainly more bad out there than good, and I feel like there's almost no way to avoid getting burned unless you get everything in person, do tons of research or just learn from your mistakes. I have these two forgeries that have been framed for years - the framing job on the Ford was over $100. I plan on getting the photos swapped out with authentic items in the near future. 

This is on the back of the photo.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
This is the seller I bought from
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Yeah exactly, the most successes I have gained are from through the mail. The only ones I have actually bought online have been Robert De Niro, Danny De Vito and Gene Wilder. I'm 95% positive that the Gene Wilder is authentic as well as De Vito.
https://ibb.co/fJ9hgQ
https://ibb.co/hCLYo5
https://ibb.co/eHBHFk
https://ibb.co/e3JxFk
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service