We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

I see this site brought up a lot on this site for autograph references.

http://www.rockandrollcollection.com/

problem is, who ever this Stephan is he has a load of forgeries up here too. I get messages from people from time to time saying he has offered to sell a member here an item or two and it is never the real stuff imo, it is usually the fake stuff. Greed. He wants money but doesn't want to part with the good stuff.

Eagles are his most famous work. Attached is a screen shot of his fake work (not limited too). Notice how they are the same..... duh. If you look through his stuff he has loads of fake Zeppelin, Beatles, Springsteen, Stones, Floyd and more. Even the so called authentic Traveling Wilbury's is not real. Maybe the George and Petty are ok but 100% not the Lynne and I'm pretty sure the Dylan is bogus also. Anyway, I don't wish to debat about this guy and his ethics but if you are using him a reference be careful and I wouldn't buy anything from the guy either.

Views: 28656

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"On the streets the old saying still holds true, "be glad that you got what you received"."

Respectfully, that approach is not for me. Sounds like...funny hat stuff. I'm sure you meant something else or I misunderstood you.

Eric

Hi Stephen Was curious how many times you got don felder to sign roughly prior to 08 or if the 90's signatures all came via mail.

Hi Stephen,

Maybe it would be good to discuss the signatures on their merits alone, without the other stuff? Just a suggestion. The ink is all that remains. I appreciate your responses to this thread.

What do you think of my Waters Pros & Cons promo album (in "My Page") or my vintage Trek collection? Better scans can be provided.

Best wishes,

Eric

PS - And please point to other Nimoy signatures posted elsewhere with that "N" and that "y". I am missing something.

Fully understand.

Best,

Eric

I really didn't want to get into this but your answers are getting more and more ridiculous.  Your website did not cost you $12,000 to "make compatible with today's technology", that's just utter BS.  First of all it's not at all compatible with today's technology and I could easily make a better website in about 2 hours.  Happy to do it for you if you want to write that check.

You said you obtained all of those Nimoy autographs at conventions, yet there are no exemplars that match those signatures from the time period you are describing, from the thousands of other people who went to the same conventions.  Why is that?

One of the foremost experts on Harrison Ford signatures said your American Graffiti piece has one of the worst forgeries he has ever seen.. yet you got that in person?  How do you explain that?

Over half of your Paul McCartney signatures are horrible forgeries that no third party authenticator or collector would ever deem to be authentic.. but you got those all in person?  And the way you justify these forgeries is that some people sign differently in different situations?  Come on.  We are all collectors here, and many of us have been getting autographs in person for as long as you have.

I appreciate you taking the time to attempt to bring some clarity to the situation, but I think I speak for the majority when I ask you to just cut the BS and be straight with us here.  There is no way you got all these signatures in person, simply because they are forgeries.  If you do so, I think you will find the folks here will be an excellent resource to help you clean up your museum, as you said, you hate forgeries as much as the rest of us.

I'll try to post a copy of the article on Stephen from 2010 by tomorrow. Gotta dig the PDFs out of storage or scan the article.

N.Steiger,

We told you a long time ago when you made accusations then that you had to use your real name. You know the rules, but you've ignored them this time as well, where you're accusing someone of being a forger. And you've ignored my requests to say who you are. You've left me no choice but to publish what we know:

We have identified [removed by moderator] based on her email address and IP address: The email address belongs to [removed by moderator] of Everett, WA. She does not live in Metairie, LA as she says in her profile.

Of course, there is always the possibility that someone hacked her email and stole her identity, but the IP addresses and everything else so far add up. We'll do more research and let you know if we hear anything else.

I should add that N.Steiger joined the site on Oct. 28, 2013, and has used the same email all the way through here, as well for her 2014 wedding, so for it to be hacked would be quite surprising.

Looks like it's [removed by moderator] now, married indeed.

Steiger aren't you the guy from Wa, thats been accused of selling forgeries yourself eg pink floyd.
Mr Maser starts a thread and then hides. N.Steiger.

Justin Maser is alive and well on facebook on the Real Autograph collectors club. I asked him awhile ago if he was Jim Officer or Steiger , he said LOL no.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service