We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

I see this site brought up a lot on this site for autograph references.

http://www.rockandrollcollection.com/

problem is, who ever this Stephan is he has a load of forgeries up here too. I get messages from people from time to time saying he has offered to sell a member here an item or two and it is never the real stuff imo, it is usually the fake stuff. Greed. He wants money but doesn't want to part with the good stuff.

Eagles are his most famous work. Attached is a screen shot of his fake work (not limited too). Notice how they are the same..... duh. If you look through his stuff he has loads of fake Zeppelin, Beatles, Springsteen, Stones, Floyd and more. Even the so called authentic Traveling Wilbury's is not real. Maybe the George and Petty are ok but 100% not the Lynne and I'm pretty sure the Dylan is bogus also. Anyway, I don't wish to debat about this guy and his ethics but if you are using him a reference be careful and I wouldn't buy anything from the guy either.

Views: 28656

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Bruce Do you have any idea with Stephen's eagles how felder would have used the same pen as others when He got Don TTM and seems only TTM?

He stated he only got Don once in Person and only got a handful done prior to 08 yet on a set he sold me were dated as far back as 91.

The set I was sold not only had Don dated 91 but also Timothy is signed in the same marker..

I'm in no way calling him a forger or the like that's just the kinda confusion that seems to have started all this.

Give me a break. It's stories like this that flame the fire. Sometimes it's just better to not say anything.

What bothers me about this thread is the title.

Is the OP insinuating that Mr. Duncan is a forger?

Yep.  There are two issues that need to be addressed here, first is Steiger (Maser) and his motives/tactics and the second is the forgeries on Mr. Duncan's site if he is selling autographs, especially to members here.

How to do both without derailing the thread?  No idea.

Ask the chief, Steve.
It's a dogs way out to accuse someone then hide, Maser.

I am still waiting on the explanation for the E Street Band signed The Rising album.  It is 100% absolutely fake, yet he claims he obtained it in person.  Until he explains this there is no doubt in my mind that he is a forger.

He's been collecting in person autographs for 30 years, has 50 items signed by Bruce, and he's going to whip out his pen and sign The Rising album just so he can show one in his collection? Only Carnac The Magnificent knows.
What is it with ip collectors, they turn to forgeries after a while?
Maser and Duncan who have both been accused of forging. There only accusations thus far.
No I was being sarcastic messing with Johnny Carson. Carnac was a character he played. No way you would know this living out on that island Paul. It's ridiculous calling this man a forger. Spent his whole life collecting in person autographs.
Im not disagreeing Barry, its the Steiger bloke thats questionable.
Oh yes I agree Paul.

When you call out people Paul they try their best to destroy you in return with made up stories. I tried to remain private for this reason but you guys can't just take helpful information and roll with it. I am done with public forums. I've tried to help people out but the fact is the non in person collectors don't want to hear their autographs are fake and the forgers really hate when I mess up their lively hood. Steve doesn't get autos in person and the fact that he backs up Mr. Duncan with so many fakes on his site should say it all. The well is tainted big time here. Be well.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service