We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello, I would like your opinion on these different autographs, thank you in advance;)

Tags: Hello, I, advance, autographs, different, in, like, on, opinion, thank, More…these, would, you, your

Views: 1927

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys. This is what I got from the same surfinsafari505 dealer back in summer.   Says it was an in person autograph and a coa from golden state autographs Caleb Gluck.  do you know this guy Steve? Thoughts on it? Thanks so much  

test.

edit test.

Golden State Autographs is surfinsafari? He used to be a good dealer. I never said he could use me as a reference, but I heard about it and never contacted him. I'm going to have him remove it now.

UGH

Votre avis sur ces deux autographes de James Bond, je vous remercie

I don't think they signed those autographs. Let's see what others say.

Here's a Roger Moore PSA/DNA authenticated and I believe it's real, too:

in-person-autographs  Ebay at fair prices, I'm looking for a site, serious seller, very hard to find! thank you

I find it best to judge each autograph on its merits, rather than source (some sources are of course to be avoided).

Take a look at the RACC Trusted dealers: www.racctrusted.com. They're a good group of in-person collectors overall.

When I hear "fair prices," though, buyers are looking to pay the prices forgeries sell for.

A Harrison Ford autograph--signed photo or not-- that a dealer is selling for $250 has a 99.999% chance of being fake unless it has condition problems.

A Shatner-Nimoy signed Star Trek photo being sold by a dealer for $100 has a 99.9% chance of being fake unless there's a problem.

Arnie signed photo being sold by a dealer for $100 has a 99.9% chance of being fake unless there's a problem.

Real ones could easily sell for twice those prices and more.

If you buy cheap from a dealer, you can pretty much count on that the only one making a score is the seller.

+1

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service