We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Seller terryb5479 say this is a sale you wont believe....I believe its a Mantle Forgery for $200.

This stupid seller says that The Mick signed all of these cards for sale at his last old timers game.....How in the hell does Mickey Mantle sign a 2011 topps cards.... These people are so stupid.  Then this kid says The Mick told him that is the last time he will sign a card for him...then laughs out loud (LOL)... 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/mickey-mantle-sale-you-won-believe-/1111971...

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you see his feedback?

I did see it. 

Good eye on the topps year.. I would never have known if it wasnt for that hahah.

take a look at the winning bid in the auction that landed him the -1 feedback:

Looks like someone bid that high on purpose just to leave negative feedback and not pay. I've thought about doing that several times.

What a moron seller, and the sad part is eBay paves the way for this type of fraud.

I love that the fact that someone bid on that purposely just to leave Ebay seller Terryb5479 negative feedback!!!!

Love it!!!

wow, could have at least picked a card from a year he was still alive lol. damn scammers!

One for the good guys!

Brilliant - will remember to do this in future

I sent him a message and reported it to Ebay and today its no where to be found on ebay. Just disappeared.

ebay removed it....I sent that kid a message too...no reply back from him...he knows whats up...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service