We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I am an estate liquidator and am working on a house right now that has a lot of records. There are a good bit from the Beatles. As I was going through and pricing I found there Something New album and it has some signatures on the back. I also found two records that have Ed Rudy’s signature on them. 

The lady has a good bit of signed photos by artist and actors. Looks like she loved to attend concerts and such. I am pretty sure the Ed Rudy signatures are real. 

I need to know if the Beatles signatures are real. I have emailed Gary Hein about authenticating these but have not heard anything. I know Perry Cox and a guy named Frank do not do public authentications. The record was purchased July 27, 1964.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Views: 445

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, no.

These beatles signatures look like a kid tried to copy them from the internet. I'm sorry but they are not real.

+1

Hi Kelly,

The Beatles autographs are not real in my opinion. They look like ones signed by a young fan, for no malicious purpose whatsoever, because she loved the Beatles.

Ed Rudy was a reporter who traveled along with the Beatles in 1964. His signature isn't worth much—his signed Beatles interview albums are plentiful—but if you're a Beatles fan you'll enjoy listening to them!

+1

No way sorry.

100% fake

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service