We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Greetings. I was hoping to get some feedback from fellow Doors fans on two items I recently purchased. This was the first major purchase for my collection. Sadly, I think I was scammed.

Views: 2752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The credit card company elevated the issue to receiving counterfeit goods. For everyone's knowledge, the company I bought this from is Dalshire International out of Carrolton TX. They partnered with GFA to generate a worthless COA, which I am sure they will produce to try and prove they sent me an authentic artifact.

Dalshire sells 100's of fakes every month on the Live Auctioneers platform. GAI would certify a ham sandwich if paid enough -- they are both crooks. Here's hoping the FBI will finally open a case but I'm not holding my breath. 

Could you please post the COAs?

Hi Steve, sure thing, I just posted them.

Thanks

My credit card company pulled the funds because I reported the items as counterfeit. Dalshire will have an opportunity to state their case, which I am certain they will produce these COA's. To counter their argument, I will need to provide some sort of evidence that the items I received are not authentic.

Sadly, it seems like this is Dalshire's business model.After drilling down into reviews and researching the BBB database, they have duped many people over the years. Last time I checked, selling counterfeit goods was considered a crime, I don't understand how they can get away with this.

Prior to this, everything I have collected over the years has been in person or at an event. This seemed legit until Dalshire went radio silent after getting my credit card information. Huge disappointment on every level.

Jim Morrison signed LPs are extremely rare and expensive. A fully-signed “Waiting For the Sun” that was signed “Jim” on the inside gatefold recently sold for $25K at auction. There are no known signed copies of “13”, but Dalshire has sold at least two “signed” examples in less than a year.

There is an interesting item on gotta have rock and roll that is quite expensive.

https://gottahaverockandroll.com/The_Doors_Band_Signed_Promotional_...

It is a crime to sell forgeries -- but tough to prove. Call your local FBI office and report it. Maybe if they get enough complaints they will open a case. 

Thank you. I am going to contact the FBI and the NY  AG office and make some noise. The more i read about Dalshire and GFA, they should be shut down.

Let us know how it goes. These companies have been operating and getting away with this for so many years now. We need an "Operation Bullpen" for music autographs -- although with a better rock and roll name. 

Operation Jailhouse Rock

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service