Does anyone know anything about signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone being available in the UK? Many thanks!

Views: 23443

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cancelled 

Interesting, thanks…definitely weird, mine still says backordered for whatever reason

Mine says the same thing still but I'm not sure what to read into it. I ordered one in mid May. On one hand, no cancellation yet. Others got notices days ago. But the BN website doesn't even list a signed variant at all anymore. My order page doesn't even have a product photo.

Any updates on your B&N order? I saw someone got a "shipping soon" from them a couple days ago, but I still think mine will be cancelled.

Yeah, I did get an order reminder late Sunday that indicated “shipping soon” but order is still in backorder status.

I also won’t be surprised if it gets canceled, but I guess there is some hope since it looks like BAM is getting some.

I wonder if B&N will end up putting theirs out on Black Friday.

Same here. A order for 2 which is the new unofficial limit for signed titles if they get hot. I don’t even bother getting more then 2 by default. I don’t think they will come tbh

FWIW, I just asked an independent bookstore in the US if they were getting signed copies and they asked the publisher. Just like we've been hearing, they were told that Stallone didn't sign any books.

It makes me wonder why these went up for preorder to begin with and why people are getting cancellations months after ordering and just before street date.

They probably were waiting for sales projections. If they felt they needed the signatures they would go ahead with them but if the unsigned numbers were enough Stallone probably opted not to value his signature since he does lots of em for more money.

Arnold wins again. Much more generous a movie star. 

What super messed up is the post elsewhere here showing the selling flyer for the signed books, plus there are ads all over Facebook and IG and other places when you do some digging from Stallone himself about the signed copy. Maybe he got sick? Maybe people started to cancel and get pissed at him over recent comments he's made. Maybe he didn't realize how much effort it was going to be. 

https://www.toppingbooks.co.uk/books/sylvester-stallone/the-steps/9...

Some here bit expensive, anyone found any cheaper?

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service