Does anyone know anything about signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone being available in the UK? Many thanks!

Views: 23600

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UK version from eBay, with the US examples so far:

Another UK one but it looks different in page design

Thanks, I hadn’t seen that one…I think it’s the same UK page design but I had cropped out the lines at the bottom. Is this one your copy? 

No haven't had a shipping notice yet

Oh ok, I was just wondering if anyone here had one in hand yet. Thanks for sharing that one.

Will post mine when it arrives. That one was on eBay. Mine's for my wife who's a huge fan so definitely won't be sold.

Did some US indie stores get them as well? Or was it just UK so far?

Barnes seems like it’s gonna ship and some people got from 

Thanks. Mine still shows in process from them. I wasn't sure where these US example pics came from.

They are probably good.  His previous book was just an SS or something like that lol.

I hadn’t thought about it before (and I own one of the Sly Moves books), but is it possible the curves are an S and a y and the slash mark is an l spelling “Sly”?

My copies shipped via Pony Express 

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service