Does anyone know anything about signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone being available in the UK? Many thanks!

Views: 23443

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My 2 books shipped and I was charged for them. 

Anyone think these signatures from 2022 match the book? Probably the closest thing I've seen to the signatures in the books so far, but those still look different to me.

Kinda look similar to me as well. He’ll be in New York soon so maybe we’ll some more pop up 

It’s shown in the discussion here relative to this example: 

Came across a recent Sly example that was done in New York 

I stand corrected the verification was for the UK version only 

Why give that guy your money? Don't be that desperate for an opinion. Your wording is very dangerous like Grad is some god genius and his decision is the end all be all.. a Grad authentication shouldn't affect the doubters. 

Whoa there buddy calm yourself down I’ll back away slowly just don’t follow me 

My beef is with Grad for reasons not meant for this discussion and people who blindly trust him. Not with you personally 😆..  I'm sure he does have a ton of knowledge but I believe it's pointless to pay him for a recent item like this unless he has proof of witnessing these signed in his presence.

You personally on the other hand are a cool dude. I just didn't like the wording "authentic for the doubters" like it's set in stone because Grad said so 😂

If you can't trust a < 24 hours opinion, then who can you trust.  Haha.  If you want it bad, then you'll get it bad.  

Someone in the same thread says the US versions are secretarial (UK ones seem fine). 

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service