Does anyone know anything about signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone being available in the UK? Many thanks!

Views: 25427

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion


Thanks Rob, appreciate you taking a look and sharing your thoughts.

I agree- some of the examples in that group are among the ones I would feel most comfortable with.

Thank you for all your hard work putting this all together!

As a Stallone collector, I feel like I need every variant! Lol, this is gonna get expensive.

Sure, no problem. And lol yeah, that might get expensive at this point! 

Still not got my £100 copy from that indie bookshop :(

Here’s another example:

IMG_8722.jpeg

Got it, thanks for posting yours  

My two

My 2 UK copies 

Thanks Allen and Alex for adding your copies to the mix. 

I’ve gathered 14 UK copies now and 58 of the US. Here are the UK ones:

If you are looking for more UK copies Matt I can upload mine when I'm home 

Sure James, thanks offering. I’ve just been trying to gather as many as I can…I’ll probably stop at some point, but would be great to add some more UK examples since there aren’t that many. 

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service