Does anyone know anything about signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone being available in the UK? Many thanks!

Views: 20642

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kinda look similar to me as well. He’ll be in New York soon so maybe we’ll some more pop up 

Someone submitted for Grad authentication and it came back authentic for the doubters 

It’s shown in the discussion here relative to this example: 

Why give that guy your money? Don't be that desperate for an opinion. Your wording is very dangerous like Grad is some god genius and his decision is the end all be all.. a Grad authentication shouldn't affect the doubters. 

Whoa there buddy calm yourself down I’ll back away slowly just don’t follow me 

My beef is with Grad for reasons not meant for this discussion and people who blindly trust him. Not with you personally 😆..  I'm sure he does have a ton of knowledge but I believe it's pointless to pay him for a recent item like this unless he has proof of witnessing these signed in his presence.

You personally on the other hand are a cool dude. I just didn't like the wording "authentic for the doubters" like it's set in stone because Grad said so 😂

If you can't trust a < 24 hours opinion, then who can you trust.  Haha.  If you want it bad, then you'll get it bad.  

Yeah, I’d still like to see more examples. It’s definitely nice to know that one has received a quick authentication. I want these to be real as much as anyone, as I have one coming for my collection. My interest is simply knowing what I’m adding to my collection, rather than needing them to be declared real for resale purposes.

But authenticating one example doesn’t authenticate the entire population, particularly when there appear to be concerns regarding some of the other examples that have surfaced.

It’s also worth noting that the owner of the Grad-authenticated UK copy himself expressed doubts about the US examples that have surfaced so far.

New US example in same sort of style as the 2018 Taschen prints mentioned earlier: 


Here are the ones I’ve seen so far: 

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service