We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 5850

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My email receipt from them was 3 minutes after this thread was created and my order ended in 5577

My friend ordered one exactly 15 minutes after me and theirs was 800 higher. I know their order numbers aren't specific to this item, but sure looks like they sold a lot of these quick.

Nothing fishy. Just a site with no real-time inventory.  So they're about 20 years behind on technology.  I mean if you had one in your cart, you could still order after it was marked sold out and it'd go through and give you an order #.  Just a crappy website.  

At least they're refunding quickly. 

Was yours cancelled or ok so far ? 

Yep, cancelled. Ha, what a crappy company.

same- PayPal refund with no other notice

Still plenty on eBay to choose from!!

Which will all be canceled

Have to note, international fees not refunded 

Mine is cancelled aswell  

Yep, I figured it was likely to get cancelled but I get the added pain of fees since I chose the wrong card.

finally just got the email about my order being canceled, they said they hope it doesn't prevent me from ordering from them in the future, Ha! first and last time ordering from them, really gonna quit ordering from any of these companies that don't know how to have a simple inventory plan to prevent overselling. well except for Indigo because the stuff they get is worth taking a chance on even though they cancel every other order lol 

Same 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service